Reliable Swimming Pool Rendering Sydney Services
Pools are both aesthetically and functionally valuable additions to any home. These features keep everyone in the family cool during the hot summer months, keep kids entertained, and enhance your home’s value. Just like any other feature, especially one that comes in contact with water, pools also require regular and professional maintenance. Most of the time, you will need only regular cleaning and minor repairs. However, swimming pools also require resurfacing to retain their functionality and beauty. At DCR Cement Rendering, we provide professional Swimming pool rendering Sydney to keep your pool in great shape.
Importance of Swimming Pool Rendering Sydney
Pools hold water and should have an impermeable base. Tiles are impermeable. However, they can only limit how much water can seep down around them. Our Sydney swimming pool rendering services provide your pool tiles with the additional support they need to create an impenetrable surface.
Swimming pool rendering is important for a number of reasons including the following:
- Creating a Barrier: We use specialised rendering materials that create an impermeable barrier between water and the underlying substrate layer. If any water gets through the tile grit, it will be blocked.
- Flat & Even Surface: Pool tiles require a flat and even surface for proper installation. Pool render finishes provide such a surface, not the substrate. The tiles need an even surface to prevent cracks and breaks.
- Proper Texture: Tiles need a textured surface for them to adhere to. Concrete bases tend to be smooth for the tiles to properly adhere to them. Our Swimming pool rendering Sydney ensures the tiles will have all the grip they will need.
- Tile-Free Pools: Generally, tiles are considered a must-have for pools. However, professionally installed render materials can also act stand-alone without the need for tiles. Our specially formulated render is water-resistant, moisture-resistant, slip-resistant, and non-abrasive.
Types of Sydney Swimming Pool Rendering
We specialise in different types of Swimming pool rendering, including the following:
Cement is the traditional material of choice for swimming pool resurfacing and provides excellent performance. The render material mix comprises:
- Water-resistant solutions
The mix requires some time to set and dry. When professionally installed, it creates a high-performance base for your pool tiles.
An acrylic rendering mix includes many materials. It can include:
- Acrylic or plastic
- Waterproofing solutions
Acrylic brings flexibility to the render and enhances moisture resistance. We prefer using acrylic renders where there is a greater risk of chipping and cracks.
Benefits of Professional Swimming Pool Rendering Sydney
Pool rendering offers many practical benefits. Some of the most common ones are as follows:
- Increased Pool Lifespan: Sydney swimming pool rendering will increase your pool’s lifespan. It will further reduce the frequency of repairs required. The pool walls become structurally stronger and withstand external conditions in a better way.
- Ease of Maintenance: Professionally rendered surfaces are easy to maintain. Once we complete the process, there will be no porous spots or grout lines for germs and mould to settle. It will require nothing more than a regular wipe down or sweep.
- Enhanced Durability: We use the latest rendering solutions that provide greater durability and for a greater period of time. You will not have to worry about our render finishes to fade or get dull due to exposure to water and sun. The colours will maintain their glory for long before requiring any reapplication.
- Aesthetic Versatility: The rendering materials available today provide a high level of aesthetic versatility in terms of colour combinations. While shades of blue are more popular, you can create a customised colour of your choice. This versatility provided by Swimming pool rendering Sydney makes it an excellent investment.
If you want to enjoy all these benefits, it is important to hire the services of experienced and licensed contractors.
Importance of Hiring Professional Swimming Pool Rendering Contactors
Rendering the usual flat walls in your home or business is a relatively simpler job. However, when it comes to pool surfaces things can be challenging. Swimming pool renovations and resurfacing projects require advanced skills and experience. Here are the key reasons you should hire our services in Sydney for pool rendering:
- We are fully licensed and insured rendering contractors. You can remain assured about the quality of our work.
- Our work is backed by a warranty.
- As a local contractor with over 20 years of experience, we understand what materials and techniques work best for the conditions.
- We are fully equipped with all the equipment and resources required to handle rendering projects of all scales and types.
If you want to discuss your Swimming pool rendering Sydney project with us, call us today at 0475 417 239. At DCR Cement Rendering, we provide high-quality services and follow ethical business practices. Our experienced professionals will visit your property to provide a FREE, no-obligation quote. We provide upfront pricing without any hidden costs.